Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Front Porch Kit - Say Cheese!! BIG REVEAL

After so many sneaks you finally get to see the entire Front Porch Kit. You will be smiling from ear to ear once you see the contents of this great kit and the amazing designs created by the design team.
Here's the design board that shows all of the contents -
The picture does not do it justice.  The papers are bright and colorful and if you like the Simple Stories concept you will be oh so happy.  There is a great page of word balloons that makes creating layouts and minibooks a breeze.
Today I will show you the projects I created and tomorrow I will give you a little more detail and insight into each creation.
First is my layout "Life is Good" featuring the black and white alpha stickers.  They worked great on my layout about our recent trip to Stowe, Vermont. 
Yes, there are  pictures of that great lobster grilled cheese sandwich and Godiva Liquor hot chocolate.



Next is a recipe book I created using the pocket folders.  The cover features some of the fabrics from the kit and the interior is the bright polka dots. The recipe cards were downloaded from a free sight.  I loved that the colors coordinated with the kit papers.

And finally my favorite project is a minibook entitled
"A Day in the Life of Me"
I had such a great time creating this project and there was even a non planned page about coffee and cookies.  You'll have to check in later to hear about that  It seems when it comes to the Front Porch Kit I have a story about the design process.  Let me just say this for today - Grunge board can really take a beating, scrubbing, painting, removing and repeating and still hold up incredibly well.  The papers and embellishments were perfect for this ecclectic type of minibook.  I hope it inspires you to create a book about what you enjoy doing each day.  I feel so blessed to be able to do what I love so much and also to have family and friends who make each day in my life a blessing.


To purchase you can call or come by The Little Blue House
817-431-7930
118 West Olive
Keller, Texas 76248
Check out the gallery for the BluePrint projects and the other inspiration projects
Make sure you visit the Little Blue House blog and leave a comment.

Happy Crafting
Elaine
 


3 comments:

  1. These are so cute Elaine. I especially like your "All About Me" book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say?!?! You did it again...beautiful, inspiring, delicious designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, your projects are awesome Elaine! I especially like the Stowe LO (wonder why?).

    ReplyDelete