Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sew Artsy Front Porch Kit

Thanks for checking back today.  The new Front Porch Kit from the Little Blue House is just a couple of days away.  This month's kit is eclectic, stylish, and chic. The creative possibilities are endless.  Yesterday I shared my creative space - here are a few pictures of what I look like when I am creating. 
My hands are a mess
And that nasty background - well those are my "messy pants" who needs paper towels?? I feel oh so creative when I put them on!!
Here are a few more sneek peeks!!


Make sure you visit the Little Blue House blog and leave a comment - maybe you will be the lucky winner of a kit.  Also check out the other designers that are listed there to see their sneeks.
To all the Moms out there - Have the Happiest Mother's Day and especially to my Mom - I love you and I am so blesed to have you.
Take the pressure off yourself - be free don't worry about perfection -
I hear it's overrated.
Elaine

1 comment:

  1. Love the pants. Cute peek - what can it be? Oh yeah, I know.

    ReplyDelete